04 September 2008

Birthday celebrations

Our little Paper Princesses Art group celebrated back in August birthdays for Marlene Lyne-Truman and me.

Back (from the left): Gaye Todd, Marilena Stanton, Judy Timmins, Margaret Cullen-Erikson and Celeste Stanton. Front: Marlene and me.

Birthday girls with their cake.


Marlene is opening her present created by all of us.

Here it is, canvas in her favourite colours with Zetti images.


Now it is my turn to open my arty creation made by all these talented ladies.


Wow, isn't this just stunning, I was blown away. Not only it is bird themed but in my favourite colours of autumn orange, green and gold. This beautiful piece is proudly displayed on my dining room wall and I love looking at it every day, there is always something new to see... You can also view this on Gaye's blog .

Apart from the art piece I also got loads of arty/ crafty presents and this cool apron. I am sure Debbi Baker would also like one like that, lol (you know what I mean Debbi, don't you).

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous presents and yes, you are right I LOVE the apron!!

    ReplyDelete