17 January 2011

Happy Birthday Kuba

Today, 17 January, my gorgeous nephew Kuba is turning 20! I can't believe that the time flew so fast, I can still remember when he was born during a freezing Polish winter and my sister nicknamed him a little turtle as he had a long and wrinkly neck, LOL. He now is over 6 feet tall, has a shoe size of 49 (14 Australian) and studies Philosophy in Gdansk, a coastal city in Poland. I am so proud of him, he is such a fine young man.

I have made this "birthday card" for Kuba on an old record which I will be posting to him soon, it got delayed with the floods around us and the mail not functioning.


Kuba - "kartke" wysle jutro. Powiedz mamie, zeby Ci dala $50 w prezencie od nas, ja dopisze do Jej konta. Wszystkiego najlepszego Maly!

2 comments:

  1. I love this project you did for Kuba. He will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo fajne, Malemu napewno bedzie sie podobac, bardzo osobiste!

    ReplyDelete