20 March 2013

Class Tea for Two with Finnabair

I was fortunate to take part in a class with Finn who was in Brisbane on her 2013 Australia and NZ tour.  Mandy from Scrap Cottage organised the Brisbane classes and it was well run.  I did only one class which I regret as it was fantastic and I should have done a few more.  Finn is a fantastic and talented teacher and her style is very unique.  She is also Polish so it was nice talking with her in my native language.  

I have learnt so many new techniques which I will be able to use in various projects.  We received an extremely generous kit of materials - I have stuff left for at least 2 - 3 projects.  What a great value for money.  The pace of the class was fast, we worked non-stop during four hours but it was worth it.

This is my creation, I used a wedding photo of my parents:


 This is what Finn created in the class when she was demonstrating:


Finn and I:


1 comment: