11 August 2009

Primary school reunion

While in Poland I was lucky to attend a primary school reunion, there were not too many of us who attended but it was nice to catch up with people from my childhood with whom I spent 8 years from the age of 7 till 15. It was fun to exchange stories we remembered and to laugh about many situations from the past. Our teacher also attended which was great. Most of us have not seen each other for the past 28 years, after we finished the primary school.
This was our class in 1978

Some of us now with our teacher in the middle
Two of my friends, one is a policeman in Chicago (left) , the other one (right) is a talented dancer who now teachers others how to dance


My two girlfriends from school, we share many memories together

No comments:

Post a Comment