11 March 2009

Jewelry making and Creative Soul Retreat

I have recently been enjoying learning how to make jewelry properly at the Bead with Me shop. Robyn, the owner of the shop, is the best teacher I ever had - she is patient and explains it all so simply that everyone can follow easily. I finally have learnt how to do loops, twists, crimps etc. These skills will come very handy at the upcoming Creative Soul Retreat organised by the wonderful Bevlea Ross. This will be my second retreat but I must say that Belvea has superior organisational skills and I am sure this will be the best experience ever! I am so looking forward to 2 classes with Stephanie Lee, the author of the Semi Precious Salvage and 1 class with DJ Pettitt. I am leaving on Friday morning - yippee, can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful art you've created! You'll love Stephanie Lees class!
    Happy Creating!

    ReplyDelete